Atmosphere, Food & Drinks
The Jeffrey Craft Beer Bar & Bites is a beer and snack bar located in the upper east side of Manhattan, NY. The Jeffrey, opened by the owner as Alewife in Long Island City, features 30 rotating craft beers on tap depending on the time of year. The bar is laid back and pulls in a crowd with its great atmosphere, delicious food and a friendly staff. Their bartenders are very knowledgable about the beer choices they feature on tap and will hand-craft mixed drinks and cocktails as well. The Jeffrey opens a separate growler bar on brewery nights with 10 taps and will offer tasting classes for beer, bourbon and whiskey. Have you been to The Jeffrey? Tell your experience in the comments below!
Happy Hour & Dress Code
- Dress code: The Jeffrey Craft Beer Bar & Bites Dress code is casual but as usual, dress to impress.
- Happy Hour: Monday - Sunday: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm and 11:00 pm - 1:00 am
- Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 2:00 am
- Friday: 4:00 pm - 4:00 am
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 4:00 am
You can find The Jeffrey under the Queensboro Bridge on East 60th Street.
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Category: Bars, Craft Beer
Price Range: $$