Atmosphere, Music & Drinks
Webster Hall is a music venue and dance club located between 4th Avenue & 3rd Avenue near Union Square in NYC. Webster Hall is known for bringing in some of the most popular EDM artists from all over the world and is one of few venues that allow ages 19+ to enter for a premium cover charge. The venue is large consisting of 4 floors each having a different feel:
- The Basement: Focus on some Reggae but mostly Hip-Hop music with a semi-large dance floor
- First Floor: Large variety of music with focus on latin and hip-hop and a large dance floor. The first floor has two bars and is relatively easy to get a drink. Unisex bathrooms are also available.
- Second Floor: Main focus is EDM music and light shows with a large dance floor and decent sound system
- Third Floor: VIP mezzanine area looking down on the second floor and offers room to move around
Webster Hall has a few bars on each floor that serve draft beer, bottled beer, liquor, cocktails and more (all for a moderate to moderate-expensive price). The venue brings in a large crowd that likes to dance and see their favorite artists. Expect to pay a hefty fee for VIP bottle service and call ahead if you intend to reserve a table. Expect a line at the door after 10:00 PM.
Happy Hour & Dress Code
- Dress code: Not enforced. Dress to impress or come casual.
- Happy Hour: No
- Monday – Wednesday & Sunday: 12:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday – Saturday: 12:00 PM – 4:00 AM
You can find Webster Hall between 4th Ave & 3rd Ave near Union Square
Neighborhood: East Village, Union Square
Category: Dance Club
Price Range: $$